Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a UGB Striker custom IWB leather holster for a Bersa Thunder 380. I used this one time for maybe 2 hours. I'm trying to sell it now on ebay for $60, but Ill sell it here if anyone is interested.
Bag Bicycle saddle Font Personal protective equipment Handwriting

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Looks like a good Holster, but i just got a new Holster today when I stocked up on 380 ammo. Boy the shelves are getting bare and the prices are going up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That looks like a good rig but I'm getting to damn fluffy in the middle for IWB holsters....

·
Registered
28 Posts
.... I need a holster but can't deciede if I'm going with a LaserLye ...In that case I'll have to buy a holster bigger at the front of the barrel
to accept the laser...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I am not into Lasers but it seems to me that there should be holsters that are made for a Gun with a laser assy. Who ever is selling the Lasers should have that info. Good luck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
.... I need a holster but can't deciede if I'm going with a LaserLye ...In that case I'll have to buy a holster bigger at the front of the barrel
to accept the laser...:rolleyes:

Tony try www.kirpatrickleather.com they will make custom stuff to fit your needs....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Contact UBG holsters Nate used to take back any holster if you were not happy . I have ay least 6 holsthers and knife sheaths ( cold steel bowie) That he has made for me since he started. I was one of his 1st customers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts