Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
A quick question from a newbie. It happened so, that at the moment I need a trainer gun to mazter my shooting skills, and further buy a bersa pistol. That's the reason why I've registered here. As I believe, you folks know pretty much everything about Bersa, let me ask you something.
Is there a laser trainer or an airsoft version that's as close to the weight and dimensions as bersa? I know, there are such things for revolvers, but I haven't come across anything similar for Bersa.
Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone,
A quick question from a newbie. It happened so, that at the moment I need a trainer gun to mazter my shooting skills, and further buy a bersa pistol. That's the reason why I've registered here. As I believe, you folks know pretty much everything about Bersa, let me ask you something.
Is there a laser trainer or an airsoft version that's as close to the weight and dimensions as bersa? I know, there are such things for revolvers, but I haven't come across anything similar for Bersa.
Any help is appreciated!
That's the one I was looking at, but I wanted the one that will resemble Bersa in shape and weight... Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts