Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Thunder 45 UC w/rail and squareish trigger guard and need a holster, belt paddle pancake etc... Prefer leather, maybe kydex.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Cletus

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome aboard.
On the Bersa page there are other advertisers. One is Condors Flight. They have a good reputation, but all of the dealers are low on all of their inventory. Good Luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a Gazelle OWB belt slide off EBAY for around $40. It's a great holster. Viery nicely crafted for the money. Holds the gun close and tight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What kind of holster are you seeking, or have you decided? I found condorsflight.com to be great folks and they are affiliated with Bersa/Eagle importer.
I have a Bersa 9mmUC, very close in size and weight to the 45UC. Because of the relative weight, I chose a Master's leather shoulder holster with a 2 spare mags on other side.

I am going to use this gun and holster for cold/cool weather carry. I have a 380-Plus that I plan to use for warmer weather carry, with a OWB or IWB holster(still deciding on that bit).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings!

I ran into the same issue trying to find a holster for my UC45 and actually went with a leather one made by Tagua.
Amazon.com: TAGUA Quick Draw Belt Holster HK45 Auto,XD, 24/7, Millenium, HiPoint & FNP45: Sports & Outdoors
I paid $37 at the local gun store. I love how it wears and it sure it snug. I have run across streets with it, no issues. Jumped off a break water onto sand, no issues. Easy to draw. The only issue you might have (which I did at first) was the fact that it doesn't have any "safety".

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Greetings!

I ran into the same issue trying to find a holster for my UC45 and actually went with a leather one made by Tagua.
Amazon.com: TAGUA Quick Draw Belt Holster HK45 Auto,XD, 24/7, Millenium, HiPoint & FNP45: Sports & Outdoors
I paid $37 at the local gun store. I love how it wears and it sure it snug. I have run across streets with it, no issues. Jumped off a break water onto sand, no issues. Easy to draw. The only issue you might have (which I did at first) was the fact that it doesn't have any "safety".
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum Melaflander34 from Hurst, Texas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts