Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a like new Bersa Thunder 45 UC Pro last week. Built in 2010. Had never been cleaned and was bone dry. Paid $300 for it. Took about two hours to clean and lube. Fired two mags through it last week to check for function. Took it to the local indoor range today and was well pleased. Fifty rounds of Blazer Brass followed by twenty-five rounds of Remington UMC hollow points. All loaded, fired and ejected perfectly. Only hiccup was once it failed to lock back on last round. No big deal. Dead on accurate. Did get trigger bite about every fourth or fifth round. Will have to work on that. All in all I was well satisfied.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
That is one great find... Every so often you get to run across a great deal sounds like you just found yours.

View attachment 215

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put a Tuff1 grip sleeve on mine today. Kind of like a fancy bicycle tube. Gives a grippy texture without adding bulk. Should help prevent the bite. I have rather large hands.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, final step. Took out the Dremel and smoothed the sharp edges on the bottom of the hammer. That should do it. Back to the range shortly. Again...it's a great little gun. Really like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts