Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife just got a Thunder 22 and a belly band holster for concealed carry. Only problem seems to be the pinky extension is printing quite badly.

Can the pinky extention be removed without causing any trouble? I haven't got a chance to look at the gun yet, but thought I would ask here first.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Wife just got a Thunder 22 and a belly band holster for concealed carry. Only problem seems to be the pinky extension is printing quite badly.

Can the pinky extention be removed without causing any trouble? I haven't got a chance to look at the gun yet, but thought I would ask here first.
I am not sure they have a flat butt plate to replace the pinky butt plate. If your wife purchased the BT22 new in the box there may be a flat butt plate for you to use. My BT22 mags all have pinky butt plates however I have had them for so many years I can not remember if they came with the flat butt plates. Maybe Bersa's Web site will have more info on them.

Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum, glad to have you on board.

cowboy.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I was kind of thinking who may have any Bersa 22 mag butt plates so I Google "Bersa 22 Mag Butt plate" and this is what I got.

" Results for Bersa 22 Mag Butt Plate may contain adult oriented content. Safe Search must be turned off to display these results. "
Suggestion: Turn safe search off.

I did not turn off safe search so if anyone wants to find out what that means be my guess. I am not sure why Bersa calls it a butt plate anyway.
oops.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts