Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm not the first person to ask this:

Does anyone make threaded barrels for the Thunder CC? I assume not as my google searching hasn't turned up anything.

If not, could I install a Thunder .380 barrel on the Thunder CC? It's about 1/2 inch longer if I recall correctly. That could be threaded if enough sticks out past the end of the slide.

Finally, if neither of those are options, is an extended / threaded barrel something any gunsmith could make for me?

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum Apamburn, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.
I have never heard about a threaded barrel that could be used on the BT380cc or if a BT380 barrel would fit in a BT380cc. If it can fit I believe only a couple threads will be showing since the BT380 barrel is 3.5" long where as the BT380cc is 3.2" long, not much room for threads but I could be wrong.
Any way good luck on your search and let us know what you find.
Tony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum Apamburn, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.
I have never heard about a threaded barrel that could be used on the BT380cc or if a BT380 barrel would fit in a BT380cc. If it can fit I believe only a couple threads will be showing since the BT380 barrel is 3.5" long where as the BT380cc is 3.2" long, not much room for threads but I could be wrong.
Any way good luck on your search and let us know what you find.
Tony
Thanks for the measurement clarifications.

Unfortunately it sounds like I might have to look into a custom barrel made if I am interested in a threaded barrel. I'll be sure to share here what I end up doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts