Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I would like to soften my Thunder trigger, a trigger weight around 2.5 would be ideal!
I am interested in the opinion of those who have succeed this preparation.

Thanks evrybody.

Pascal

·
Registered
1 Posts
RE: Lighter Trigger Pull

Will this be for target shooting only, or will you also use the gun as a CCW? As a retired Police Officer of 20 years of service, I would discourage you from any alterations of your firearm. Especially the trigger! If you did use the gun in a situation of self defense, the firearm will be taken checked by the local Police Department. If it is found that the trigger was altered to a lighter trigger pull, that will be noted in any report. When you go court the Prosecution could and most likely would have a field day with you for having a "Hair Trigger". If the gun will only be used for target shooting, and you want a lighter trigger than go for it, but again, only if you are going to use it for that purpose.

Bersa Boy
Retired P.O., Benefactor Member of the NRA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agreed. The Bersa Thunder .380 already has one of the best out-of-the-box triggers of any gun, anywhere, and for carry purposes, it is more than adequate. Besides which, that first long DA pull can save you a lot of heartache later by making you act on purpose. Unless it is for target shooting...in which case, I'd prefer a bigger gun...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts