Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing a Sneaky Pete holster for my 380 Thunder Plus. They sell ones for the standard 380 Thunder and the CC model, but not the Plus.

I've contacted them, and they were very pleasant, but their only solution was to send them the exact dimensions of my piece and they would match me to a model that would most closely fit my Plus.

The Plus measures 6 3/4 long, 5 high, and 1 3/8 thick (at the grips). They suggested the holster for the Glock 19 (7 X 5 X 1 3/8).

My question is, does anyone of you have a Sneaky Pete for your Plus, and if so, what model did you get?

I know SP will take it back if it doesn't fit, but I rather not go thru all that hassle if possible.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
242 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the Sneaky Pete holsters. I do owb and am currently using a several year old UBG Bonnieville.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Never heard of Sneaky Pete Holsters so I Googled it and they do look nice and well made. Myself I use a Fobus Bersa Thunder 380 paddle holster for around $20. years ago. It has worked well for me.
Sorry I could not be of more help.
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts