Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I have my 9 UC Pro frame ALMOST completely stripped. For the life of me I can't find anywhere here, or anywhere else, a post, article or video on how to remove the slide catch (or the dissasembly lever either).
Does anyone have any knowledge as to how I can remove the slide catch? Or, can you direct me to a post where someone has done so.

I am polishing out the frame and would love to get these two levers (slide catch and take down lever) off so that I can polish them and behind them. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

BTW, I have completely stripped and polished 3 other guns with success. Yes, this one is a bit more complicated, but really not by that much. Given the lack of available info, I am making drawings as I go, anotating where what goes. Once this is complete, I intend to share this info on this forum. Appears to be sorely needed!

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks hobbles! I actually found your slide show before I found this forum. I did use your slideshow to get the safety/decocker off. Now if I could just find someone who has done the rest!
Anyway, I'm making drawings as I go as to what came out of where and how it fit. Hope I can put her back together again! Attaching a pic of where I am with it so far. Lots of casting marks, wavey and grainy metal, so already have about 6 hours standing at the polishing wheel.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.