Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just did some range time to get some shooting time in. Glad all the different types of ammo I used worked great. No misfires or jams however the Remington UMC 380 HP 88gr $39.95 per 100 rnd box was about the dirtiest of all the ammo I fired, and I mean dirty... Since it fires great, no jams or problems it does make a good Defensive ammo but a very poor range ammo unless you really really enjoy cleaning a very dirty pistol.
Still think the PMC is the best all around ammo.

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, Tony, FWIW, the Remington UMC 95 grain shoots a lot cleaner than the 88 grain in my 380 Combat model. They both work just fine, but I agree that one is a lot cleaner than the other.

I also shoot a lot of PMC, Blazer and Federal Hydroshocks. They all work fine. When I go to the range I smile a lot! :)

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I shoot is HPR 95 grain in my bersa 380 works great when you can find them at your legs. Try them out and let me know.
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum.

I have seen a lot of HPR ammo on store shelves however I have never used any of it and I do believe that you are the first person I have ever heard of that have used HPR ammo. If it is as clean as you say I guess I will have to try it since I not only dislike cleaning real dirty pistols but I really hate coming home smelling like a spent cartridge.....

banana2.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, Tony, FWIW, the Remington UMC 95 grain shoots a lot cleaner than the 88 grain in my 380 Combat model. They both work just fine, but I agree that one is a lot cleaner than the other.

I also shoot a lot of PMC, Blazer and Federal Hydroshocks. They all work fine. When I go to the range I smile a lot! :)
My favorite ammo is PMC for the range and for Carry in my BT380 but use the Hornady Critical Defense in my BT380cc. I also really like and use regularly PPU and Fiocchi ammo. Right now there are more different brands of ammo for sale but I stick with the ones I know that work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts