Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it to the range, today. I took, amongst others, the BT-380. Not much of a report with no jams, F.T.E. or any problems. It shot to where it was aimed at let-off. (Not it's problem if I mess up.) Rack up another 50 trouble free rounds through the BT-380. In fact, I was doing pretty good at my normal S.D. ranges, 10, 15 and 21 feet. So good that I tried 30 ft. I hit the target the first shot, albeit a belly wound. (my targets are 8 x 11 inch computer paper that I draw lines on to divide into 1/4ths except at 30 feet.)
Most of my other targets had groups of about softball size. I use softball size as a reference. I figure that a softball-sized group is close enough to do the job. When I get 4 groups that size, I move out to the next distance.
I shot it Right hand, two hand grip. Right hand Bullseye style. And ran the same drills with my off hand. (A couple of total misses. Boo.) I've been making a point to shoot each gun Left-handed. Ya never know....
My skills are definately improving, but that's likely because I've been shooting weekly.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mornin Gretschguy,
Shooting at least one a week does make a BIG difference.

I built this set up,

and this is a closeup of my improvement. After replacing my rear sight and building me a front one, I am relatively please with my Bersa 9UC's ability to make contact with my desired location. I reload so it's a lot easier (cheaper) for me to shoot when ever I want.
(CLICK ON BOTTOM PICTURE)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice set-up. You're lucky to have all that space. I live in a developement. No room here.

·
Registered
311 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts