Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been raining in the DFW area here in Texas on and off since the first of the year. The lakes are up 6-7 feet and they have been releasing water to keep the darn dams from breaking. Some areas are flooded and the ground can not handle any more rain but it keeps on raining, it is a real problem and danger in some parts around here. People are being warned not to drive thru water that seems too deep. The ground is really bad and it has forced me to only use an indoor range for practice. It has been a long time since I have been able to practice shooting while moving with my BT380 since the outdoor range I use is too muddy to use. A real bummer.

Font Gas Circle Symmetry Pattern

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tony, I've seen some of the flooding you guys are getting. With water coming down like that, I think range choice would be a bit further down on my list! :( I'd be looking for stuff to block my furniture and other things up on and stocking up on clean water and food! Then inventory the ammo for when the ferals come out because they forgot to prep for the deluge. Like in hurricane Katrina when the less intellectual (being nice here) folks were on TV ankle deep in water whining about "when is somebody gonna come save me?!" 'cause they were too damn stupid to plan and/or take care of themselves....

Good luck and stay dry!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony, I've seen some of the flooding you guys are getting. With water coming down like that, I think range choice would be a bit further down on my list! :( I'd be looking for stuff to block my furniture and other things up on and stocking up on clean water and food! Then inventory the ammo for when the ferals come out because they forgot to prep for the deluge. Like in hurricane Katrina when the less intellectual (being nice here) folks were on TV ankle deep in water whining about "when is somebody gonna come save me?!" 'cause they were too damn stupid to plan and/or take care of themselves....

Good luck and stay dry!

Well where I live there is no flooding but I do know some people that are close to the high water area. Called them up to check on them and remind them that if they need any help to call me. So for me life goes on as always and I am very thankful for that.
As for food, water and ammo I am set and intend to stay that way. I did get to go to an indoor range and shot 200 rounds of ammo however it looks like I am not where I want to be at as per my point and shoot ability. I may need to get some more information on point and shoot since I am not doing so well on my own. In my point and shoot target I had only 20 hits in the X-9-8-7 area out of 100 rounds with only 1 in the X ring. In my fast aim target with only 1 in the 7 ring and the rest in the X-9-8 area out of 100 rounds with 22 in the X ring.
Anyone know where I can get some good instructions on point and shoot I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire Gas Asphalt

·
Registered
240 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts