Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have any current information on Bersa Pistols?? Bersa Pistols, ammo, holsters or experience at the range practicing ?

:cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not so much exciting, but I just ordered (today 6/12) 100 rds of ammo from Georgia Arms for $36. Hope it shoots good and I'll be back. I guess they have it in stock at this time. 95gr JRN

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! (Sorry, I watched 300 again last night. :D ) Robert

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, mine does the same thing, in both 380 and 22. Where's the drama? I need malfunction practice, too.
I will be heading for the range this weekend so maybe I will take my wife's bobcat a Beretta so maybe I too can experience some malfunctions....

Automotive lighting Font Entertainment Circle Midnight

·
Registered
134 Posts
I finally made it to the range with my BT-380. I put 65 rounds of F.M.J. through it including a full box of 50 Privi Partizan, and no misfires or jams. I guess that the hard primers that P.P. is known for are no problem in my Thunder. It just "thundered" away. My groups were much improved, so I moved the target out to 21 and 30 feet. Next time, I'll bring the Bersa and the Beretta m84 and start at 21 feet. I bought a three month pass, so I'll be getting there more often.
I also shot my Mosquito, my Astra-Unceta TS-22, and my Taurus m96 (target grade revolver). Although the .22's are always a favoite of mine, today, the Bersa BT-380 shined supreme. All three magazines were 100%, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts