Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have any current information on Bersa Pistols?? Bersa Pistols, ammo, holsters or experience at the range practicing ?

:cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not so much exciting, but I just ordered (today 6/12) 100 rds of ammo from Georgia Arms for $36. Hope it shoots good and I'll be back. I guess they have it in stock at this time. 95gr JRN

THIS IS SPARTA!!!! (Sorry, I watched 300 again last night. :D ) Robert

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, mine does the same thing, in both 380 and 22. Where's the drama? I need malfunction practice, too.
I will be heading for the range this weekend so maybe I will take my wife's bobcat a Beretta so maybe I too can experience some malfunctions....

rofl.gif

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 45 Pro Thunder UC and it too functions on all types of ammo flawlessly. Just wish magazines weren't so expensive. Gun is easy to shoot, easy to maintain and extremely reliable.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I finally made it to the range with my BT-380. I put 65 rounds of F.M.J. through it including a full box of 50 Privi Partizan, and no misfires or jams. I guess that the hard primers that P.P. is known for are no problem in my Thunder. It just "thundered" away. My groups were much improved, so I moved the target out to 21 and 30 feet. Next time, I'll bring the Bersa and the Beretta m84 and start at 21 feet. I bought a three month pass, so I'll be getting there more often.
I also shot my Mosquito, my Astra-Unceta TS-22, and my Taurus m96 (target grade revolver). Although the .22's are always a favoite of mine, today, the Bersa BT-380 shined supreme. All three magazines were 100%, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts