Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always curious how users find our website. If you got here from another website, a Google Search, a friend, etc. please let us know. It helps us keep track of our marketing efforts and where we should spend our resources in the future. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was told about Bersa pistols by a friend of mine, so I searched the web for anything Bersa. I was impressed by the reviews given by individuals more so than by magazine articles so I joined the forum.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was told about Bersa pistols by a friend of mine, so I searched the web for anything Bersa. I was impressed by the reviews given by individuals more so than by magazine articles so I joined the forum.
Glad to have you aboard NJM!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I belong to and occasionally post to a couple of other Bersa specific forums and found the link on the Bersa thread of the Hand Gun Forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was pokin around on an M1A Forum and noticed a list of Forum sites at the bottom. The list is the same on the bottom of this site.
normc

·
Registered
134 Posts
I found this place on the TaurusArmed.net web site. It seems that Bersa owners and Taurus owners are both "value guns" oriented kind of people.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
We are always curious how users find our website. If you got here from another website, a Google Search, a friend, etc. please let us know. It helps us keep track of our marketing efforts and where we should spend our resources in the future. Thanks!
Just looked at this thread and noticed I never did answer this question. I guess I would have to say I was lucky since I am not sure how I found Bersa Pistol Forum. The other pistol sites I viewed were mostly about Glocks and I wanted infor on Bersa's guns. I think it was on the Defensive Carry site that had a link to Bersa Pistol Forum but not sure. Anyway I am glad to be here.

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon to all! I found this forum while searching for a holster for the Bersa Thunder Pro 9 Ultra Compact that I should be receiving this coming Monday. I started searching the forum and liked what I saw and here I am. I'm looking forward to receiving this gun. It's the nickel plated duo tone with the black matte slide and black grips. I've only seen a couple listed since I started looking. If it shoots like it looks, I'll have a winner! I love that it has the rail and that I can put a Viridian C5L green laser on it, but I sure would love to find a good holster that will accept the laser as well. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida, the Gunshine State. Nice score on that pistol.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Good afternoon to all! I found this forum while searching for a holster for the Bersa Thunder Pro 9 Ultra Compact that I should be receiving this coming Monday. I started searching the forum and liked what I saw and here I am. I'm looking forward to receiving this gun. It's the nickel plated duo tone with the black matte slide and black grips. I've only seen a couple listed since I started looking. If it shoots like it looks, I'll have a winner! I love that it has the rail and that I can put a Viridian C5L green laser on it, but I sure would love to find a good holster that will accept the laser as well. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
browsing the web. I just got the 380 thunder and need extra magazines
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum. Great choice of gun you got. The Bersa Thunder 380 is a sweet firing gun and will fire just about any ammo.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts