Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Michael and I'm new to handguns. My first purchase was a M-57 Tokarev in January. I'm now looking for something with less expensive ammo and the most 'bang for my buck'. I'm attracted to Bersa. What I see online says they are a oft overlooked superb weapon. My wife and I have both fired a Thunder 380 but we've not been able to locate anything larger to fire at a range within 75 miles of our home.

I'm leaning toward a TPR9C. So here I am on here to connect with folks who may already have on and learn what they think of it.

quesition: How many of you just purchase a weapon online? I'm leery. The Tokarev was purchased like that and I regret it now. If I knew then what I know now I'd chose something else.

So many of these shops with ranges and handgun rental don't stock alot of the weapons I'm interested in The Bersa, Walther PPQ, A Sig Sauer. I've fired a Ruger 9mm American (I think) and a Berretta 92FS....all nice weapons. But other than the Walther nothing really grabbed me and its not a CC weapon. The Ruger, Walther and Sig all felt like full size. Not as big as my Tokarev But close.

Another interest is BERSA TRP8C vrs a Makarov?

What do you all think?

Thanks for the add.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found my Mini Firestorm 40 cal at a gun show. You can find the 380's all day, but not the other ones. I do know that Academy Sports and Outdoors carry the Bersa line here in Louisiana, and have seen some of the Bersa Thunders their.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts