Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a owner right now of a Bersa pistol,the reason is i'm a late pistol collector.I own five other pistol all different brand names.I also own a 12 gauge pistol grip pump shotgun. I want to read and learn all I can about Bersa,then one may join my collection. Just being honest about it members.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I'm not a owner right now of a Bersa pistol,the reason is i'm a late pistol collector.I own five other pistol all different brand names.I also own a 12 gauge pistol grip pump shotgun. I want to read and learn all I can about Bersa,then one may join my collection. Just being honest about it members.:cool:
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire Gas Asphalt

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome aboard from Tampa Bay. This is a good place to ask Bersa questions.
I've had a BT-380 for a while. I don't really shoot it much, but it so happens that yesterday was one of those occasions. I bought mine used (no lawyer lock.), so I only can tell you that the few hundred rounds I have put through mine have been very rewarding. I've used PPC, Fiocchi, and Blazer F.M.J., and I keep Remington 88 gr. H.P.'s in mine when it is on duty. It has been 100% for me.
Sorry that I can't help you with any other models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts