Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Okay folks, I need some suggestions for OWB and IWB for Holster for BERSA THUNDER 9 UC Pro. What cha got because I have not found much. Throw it at me, but no made in China crap!![/QUOTE

Try Crossbreed Holsters.
They had one for $69.75.

Crossbreedholsters.com

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Micheal did you ever get the Holster for your BT9UC you wanted??? I use a leather and kydex Holster for my IWB carry, and a kydex Holster for my OWB carry. Last weekend I got my first soft type of Holster to try for my IWB carry from Uncle Mike's. I carried my BT380CC and I must say it felt so good that I really forgot I was carrying. My only concern is that the clip is Plastic and I wonder how long the soft material will last. Anyone have any experience with these type of Holsters??

:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found a leather IWB for the ultrs compact 9, 40,&45's. It little different looking than the crossbreed, but basically the same thing. Best part is, they are half the price. It is extremely comfortable. I did a little shaving on the leather to fit me better, but its not necessary. Company out of Missouri, called Kholster holsters. Kholster Concealed Carry Holsters - Made in the USA<br />

·
Registered
10 Posts
Okay folks, I need some suggestions for OWB and IWB for Holster for BERSA THUNDER 9 UC Pro. What cha got because I have not found much. Throw it at me, but no made in China crap!!
There is lot of holsters that the UC will fit. Personally I have been using the Remora no slip IWB for my HC and now I have there tuckable IWB (With belt clip) with my uc in it. My HC and UC are both 40s but still the same size Both are comfortable and un-less I think about them I forget they are there and yes they do stay where you put them

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum VetteMan79, Glad to have you on board.
Does you handle imply you have a 79 Corvette???

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire Gas Asphalt

Again Welcome, glad to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Its easy if you want to post a web site address just access that web site and copy its address and then paste it to what post you want.
A couple of the holsters I saw there looked great.
Good luck.

Tony

·
Registered
243 Posts
Okay folks, I need some suggestions for OWB and IWB for Holster for BERSA THUNDER 9 UC Pro. What cha got because I have not found much. Throw it at me, but no made in China crap!!
For the 9uc I am currently using a UBG Bonneville. UBG Holsters

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.