Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bersa 380cc that I usually carry but lately I started to have slide problems. At the range while target practicing my slide would not lock after my mag was empty. At home I checked and found that my slide catch was in bad shape, it looked like it had taken a real beating and only with about 2000 rounds fired. I am not sure what happened but I have ordered some parts from Eagle Imports to hopefully fix my problem.
Slide catch TP380ccA33 $10.00
Slide catch spring TP380A34 $2.00
Recoil spring TP380ccA9 $8.00
Feeder platform spring TP380C4 $2.00

If all it cost is $22.00 plus shipping to fix my problem I will be one happy camper.

cowboy.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Eagle Imports just confirmed that my Bersa Thunder 380cc parts gave been shipped.

danceban.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got back from a small vacation and found my BT380cc parts waiting for me last night. Only thing missing was a mag spring which is back ordered. I will install the parts and test my BT360cc this weekend. Boy I will be glad to get my carry gun fixed, my BT380 is great but I prefer to carry my BT380cc.

cowboy.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just installed the slide catch and spring in my BT380cc and it works just fine as per the picture. I will be testing it this weekend at the range. If you notice I have some non slip tape on the slide to make racking a little easier. However it is still hard to rack.

Bersa 380cc fixed.jpg

danceban.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went to the range and fired 100 rounds thru my BT380cc without a problem, the slide locked back after the last round was fired each time. Guess I lucked out on this my first and last gun repair. I did replace a rear sight on my BT380 but that is not really a repair.
I would rather target practice that work on a gun.

wave.gif

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good idea about the non-slip tape on the slide, thanks. This Friday I get my .380 Firestorm out of the CA Attorney General's vault. It's replacing my .380 Walther PPK/S which is now on consignment.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good idea about the non-slip tape on the slide, thanks. This Friday I get my .380 Firestorm out of the CA Attorney General's vault. It's replacing my .380 Walther PPK/S which is now on consignment.

Please explain " This Friday I get my .380 Firestorm out of the CA Attorney General's vault. It's replacing my .380 Walther PPK/S which is now on consignment." Is this a California Thing?
Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As a fellow Californian who is about to purchase his first .380 Firestorm, I can appreciate your comment about "the CA Attorney General's vault". :)

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As a fellow Californian who is about to purchase his first .380 Firestorm, I can appreciate your comment about "the CA Attorney General's vault". :)
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum, from the Lone Star State.

You can not go wrong by getting a Firestorm 380 Pistol. A reliable and great shooting pistol. Just be sure to clean it very good after its long voyage from Argentine. They usually put a preservative on it to protect it during its long boat shipment.

Again welcome on board.

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
242 Posts
..................This Friday I get my .380 Firestorm out of the CA Attorney General's vault. It's replacing my .380 Walther PPK/S which is now on consignment.
Please explain " This Friday I get my .380 Firestorm out of the CA Attorney General's vault. It's replacing my .380 Walther PPK/S which is now on consignment." Is this a California Thing?
Thanks.
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum, from the Lone Star State..........................

View attachment 519
Curious about the vault thing as well and to Steamer another welcome from the great state of Texas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts