Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I just got a MagLuLa magazine loader for use with my Thunder 380 mags. It doesn't work with all smaller, single-stack mags but works fine with the Bersa mags I have and also my Ruger LCP mags. A few weeks ago during some very cold weather mag loading was a problem. Between cold weather and days when my hands don't want to co-operate, I thought this device might be handy if it would work. Well, it does and now when things aren't at optimum, I can still load small single-stack mags for my 380 handguns. I am a happy boy! :)

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Robhic, I just checked out the MagLuLa web site and the loaders looked interesting and I have one question. Did you order your loader from a local dealer or did you have to order your loader from Israel?? If so how long did it take for you to get it. I may order one as a gift for a friend.

Thanks.

danceban.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Robhic, I just checked out the MagLuLa web site and the loaders looked interesting and I have one question. Did you order your loader from a local dealer or did you have to order your loader from Israel?? If so how long did it take for you to get it. I may order one as a gift for a friend.

Thanks.

View attachment 326
I bought a mag loader for my Bersa .380 combat from Amazon, can't remember name brand but works great, and I received it in two days.
eddie

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Tony, I ordered it from Amazon and got free shipping in about 6 days from the seller in the mail! I don't think it was actually an Amazon item but a subsidiary in their "eBay" area, I believe. I have one for larger 9mm and 45acp Glock mags and it works well. Sometimes the only way to load those pesky 45 mags! :( I think this is a really neat and useful product. Wish I had invented it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I bought a mag loader for my Bersa .380 combat from Amazon, can't remember name brand but works great, and I received it in two days.

eddie
Thanks but the mag loader I was looking for is for a Rifle. However what was the 380 mag loader price.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hey Tony, I ordered it from Amazon and got free shipping in about 6 days from the seller in the mail! I don't think it was actually an Amazon item but a subsidiary in their "eBay" area, I believe. I have one for larger 9mm and 45acp Glock mags and it works well. Sometimes the only way to load those pesky 45 mags! :( I think this is a really neat and useful product. Wish I had invented it!!!
I guess I will have to do a little research on Amazon since the mag is for a 308 rifle. Which is for a birthday gift for a friend that loves to hunt.

Thanks for the info.

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
27 Posts
I guess I will have to do a little research on Amazon since the mag is for a 308 rifle. Which is for a birthday gift for a friend that loves to hunt.
The Lula loader for the AR-15 works flawlessly (in and out) with any 5.56/.223 magazine I've ever used it with. I think that the 7.62/.308 version should work fine if you friend's rifle accommodates the SR-25/DPMS style magazine but it'll not work with the older style AR10 waffle magazines. Whatever the case you can't lose with Amazon' Prime's easy-pleasy return service if it doesn't. ;)

~ Doc

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I just got a MagLuLa magazine loader for use with my Thunder 380 mags. It doesn't work with all smaller, single-stack mags but works fine with the Bersa mags I have and also my Ruger LCP mags. A few weeks ago during some very cold weather mag loading was a problem. Between cold weather and days when my hands don't want to co-operate, I thought this device might be handy if it would work. Well, it does and now when things aren't at optimum, I can still load small single-stack mags for my 380 handguns. I am a happy boy! :)
Robhic would you provide a link for source where you ordered the BT .380 MagLula loader - Oops - never mind, I found it on Amazom as the BabyUpLULA - .22LR to .380ACP. I purchased my first Lula loader for .22 several yer ago and it was called the "22UpLULA" and had a black and beige housing and it's made for ".22LR wide body mags. > 1/2″, like .22LR 1911 mags and other .22LR converted mags." I note that the 22UpLULA model is now labeled "not for .380" and can attest that it does not work in my Bersa mags. They also appear to be marketed under the Butler Creek brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts