Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching high and low for a magazine extension for my Bersa Thunder 380 CC. I have been able to locate them for the Thunder 380 but not the concealed carry model. I have large hands, and although I can handle the CC, an extension would help. Info on an extension or one with additional round capacity would be helpful.

Thank you,

Paul

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought some extensions on Amazon, can't remember the brand, but sure do improve my grip.
Do a search on Amazon.
Eddie

PS: My Bersa is Combat. It is just an extended floor for the mag.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found one on eBay that indicates in the listing it fits the CC model. However. I also contacted the mfg, Mec-Gar, and their rep told me that it does not. I did check Amazon. No luck there yet. So, the search continues. Maybe the one on eBay does fit and the mfg just doesn't know it. Hahaaa!!

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I have been searching high and low for a magazine extension for my Bersa Thunder 380 CC. I have been able to locate them for the Thunder 380 but not the concealed carry model. I have large hands, and although I can handle the CC, an extension would help. Info on an extension or one with additional round capacity would be helpful.

Thank you,

Paul
First: Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.
I saw a Bersa 380 extension on condorsflight.com and they also said it would not fit the BT380cc so I am not sure if it would work. What I do know is that I have a BT380 and a BT380cc plus I have a mixture of mags from both pistols which all work in either pistol. In fact I carry my BT380cc with an extension, so if the BT380 mag fits the BT380cc without any problems I don't see a problem. When I go to the range I use all my mags in the 380 I take with me without any problems. At about $6.00 an extension why not try it.

thumbup.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts