Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In The Republic of CA, the only Bersa handgun you can purchase & register legally is the .380 FireStorm. I purchased one last year and I could not be happier with it. I owned a .38 / .357 Ruger SP101 that was too pretty to shoot and very ammo costly for the range. So, I got rid of the safe queen & traded Ruger for Ruger. I just got their DAO LCR 9mm moon clip wheel gun. 9mm ammo is very inexpensive here. This small 5 shot package will back up my Browning Model 1935 in the same caliber. Heading to the range this weekend.

Here she is:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Lex, I also have a Ruger SP 101 38/357 stainless steel model. It is the only non Bersa pistol I have and it is the first gun I ever owned which makes it special. I still take it to the range just to let it know it is still my favorite besides it is always in my night stand with a 38 round in the first chamber and 357 rounds in the rest. One thing about having a stainless steel revolver is that if you run out of ammo it makes a great weapon to beat someone on the head with.
I have heard about the 9mm moon clip wheel guns before however I have never seen one, how does the moon clip work??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard about the 9mm moon clip wheel guns before however I have never seen one, how does the moon clip work??

View attachment 592
Moon clips act the same as a traditional speed loader in any revolver. 9mm necks are shaped differently than say a .38 Special, so they need ejection help. Held together in a moon clip does just that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
...I just bought two CANIK 9mm hand guns.They are made in Turkey & imported by Century Arms Co....Great buys on the them ,and GREAT guns .Pic is of the SFx Competion ready one !!!!
3.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts