Bersa Pistol Forums banner

Just picked up my thunder 380 cc

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  TangSooDoMan 
#1 ·
Well just got the thunder 380 cc today. She is a comfortable piece to carry. Just been going thru it and cleaning getting ready to start breaking her in. Kansas dosent have many bersa dealers unfortunately. But if you look in off the wall places you can find em.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum Burningtiki, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.
You have a great little pistol in the BT380cc, been carrying one for a year or so after I retired my BT380 to shooting for pure enjoyment at the range.
Do let us know how your range time with it works out.
Again Welcome.
Tony

#4 ·
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum Harveyspecter, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.
Tell us a little about yourself. Which Bersa you have, do you carry and how do you like your Bersa??
Again Welcome.
Tony

#5 ·
Got to hit the range a few times getting it broke in. First range day i put about 100 rounds down and was getting her dialed in. Even cleaned it completely it was all over the place. Probably user error getting used to the pistol. But second trip I did about 75 rounds and it was shooting much much better. Not super tight groups but definately on target with only a few strays. I definately like how easy and comfortable it is to wear and conceal. Dont think ill get rid of the bersa at any time.

#6 ·
I also picked up a regular thunder 380mag with the finger rest. Definately a good addition. I don't have huge hands but it just gives me that much more to hold getting it out of the holster. And I use the cc mag for my backup mag when I carry.

#10 ·
...Getting ready to purchase my second Bersa next week !I will be bringing home the Bersa Thunder 9 Pro ... Its an awesome gun.Love the way you can remove the slide in seconds to clean it... View attachment 2226 View attachment 2226
Why is it the photos of Bersa pistols are so awesome? Nothing compares or looks better. I have the Bersa Thunder Pro 9mm UC and the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus and they are awesome pistols.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.