Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I love my BT CC and even with the super low sights i can painfully place a pretty good amount of the 8 rounds in a 3 inch circle from 15 or so yards. I like the magazine with the pinky shelf a lot it helps hold the gun comfortably, however, it still feels a bit too narrow.
I've got decently "smaller than the average" hands so the BT CC fits my hands pretty well! But after a few mags it starts to feel a lot less comfortable than before... Was thinking about getting wooden grips, they add a bit off chunkiness to the gun but it's already uber thin, anyone have custom wooden grips and wanna give me some info if it's worth the 40$ on the sites i'm looking at grips on? Or have any other websites that sell cheaper wooden grips for there Bersa thunder 380 CC?
Wood Gesture Finger Wrist Thumb
Trigger Air gun Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Have you tried Bersa for some wooden grips??

Also google "wood grips for bersa 380cc" there are a bunch of pictures of wooden grips there, just click of the one you want more info on.

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire Gas Asphalt

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a friend who is a cabinet maker make some for me (using the the plastic ones on the gun for templates). They added some thickness but I still didn't like it. (I have bigger hands) So I sold my CC to a friend (female) and bought a regular Thunder model and never looked back. She likes it. Win-win all around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahha man that's hilarious xD
I like wood and a rubber sleeve type grip thing will grip to clothing too and i don't want that :p

Saw a picture of these online looks like they're made by BERSA so i will call tomorrow and ask if they make some like these still. On their website i only see the CC grips that have no etchings for extra grip. Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts