Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I love my BT CC and even with the super low sights i can painfully place a pretty good amount of the 8 rounds in a 3 inch circle from 15 or so yards. I like the magazine with the pinky shelf a lot it helps hold the gun comfortably, however, it still feels a bit too narrow.
I've got decently "smaller than the average" hands so the BT CC fits my hands pretty well! But after a few mags it starts to feel a lot less comfortable than before... Was thinking about getting wooden grips, they add a bit off chunkiness to the gun but it's already uber thin, anyone have custom wooden grips and wanna give me some info if it's worth the 40$ on the sites i'm looking at grips on? Or have any other websites that sell cheaper wooden grips for there Bersa thunder 380 CC?
Photo on 7-16-14 at 12.05 AM.jpg _CSC0051.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Have you tried Bersa for some wooden grips??

Also google "wood grips for bersa 380cc" there are a bunch of pictures of wooden grips there, just click of the one you want more info on.

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
240 Posts
I had a friend who is a cabinet maker make some for me (using the the plastic ones on the gun for templates). They added some thickness but I still didn't like it. (I have bigger hands) So I sold my CC to a friend (female) and bought a regular Thunder model and never looked back. She likes it. Win-win all around.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have you considered a slip-on grip sleeve? Bersa makes them for the BT series, but the CC series is not listed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Have you considered a slip-on grip sleeve? Bersa makes them for the BT series, but the CC series is not listed.
That's something to think about. Just use a rubber bicycle inner tube and cut it to fit. Same thing. Less price and endless supply! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahha man that's hilarious xD
I like wood and a rubber sleeve type grip thing will grip to clothing too and i don't want that :p

Saw a picture of these online looks like they're made by BERSA so i will call tomorrow and ask if they make some like these still. On their website i only see the CC grips that have no etchings for extra grip. bersa_15.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts