Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this in the Gunsmithing section in a post regarding some work I did on my Thunder 380 already, but I figured for those that don't hit the Gunsmithing section and may want to do some maintenance on their Bersa pistols... I had seen an address on YouTube (I think on another forum...) of a guy doing a lot of Bersa repairs. I found it a big help and thought I'd put it here because the Gunsmithing section looks dead on this forum! :mad: So look at YouTube docv73 for some comprehensive help with working on your Bersa 380 (and other Bersas and firearms...) I think you'll be happy.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I put this in the Gunsmithing section in a post regarding some work I did on my Thunder 380 already, but I figured for those that don't hit the Gunsmithing section and may want to do some maintenance on their Bersa pistols... I had seen an address on YouTube (I think on another forum...) of a guy doing a lot of Bersa repairs. I found it a big help and thought I'd put it here because the Gunsmithing section looks dead on this forum! :mad: So look at YouTube docv73 for some comprehensive help with working on your Bersa 380 (and other Bersas and firearms...) I think you'll be happy.
Thanks I definitely will check it out. Glad you got your safety problem fixed.

:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts