Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Keith and after a great deal of research,(gun shows, gun shops, pawn shops, Youtube) I've finally purchased my first ever handgun. It's a satin Nickel Bersa Thunder 380 and it should arrive this week. I'm here to learn all I can about properly maintaining it, becoming proficient in shooting it, and to get feedback on what magazines and other accessories are best for it.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
My name is Keith and after a great deal of research,(gun shows, gun shops, pawn shops, Youtube) I've finally purchased my first ever handgun. It's a satin Nickel Bersa Thunder 380 and it should arrive this week. I'm here to learn all I can about properly maintaining it, becoming proficient in shooting it, and to get feedback on what magazines and other accessories are best for it.
Welcome on board the Bersa Pistol Forum Keith from The Lone Star State. You pick a great one by getting a Bersa Thunder 380, you can find a lot of information on the Bersa 380 by searching previous posts or just ask a question. You will get an answer.
Again welcome Keith.

cowboy.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts