Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built me another, better, shoulder holster. Every one is an improvement.

Clicky.

Reactions: Tony1990

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very good! Due to some shoulder problems that have been developing over the past few years, I've been giving consideration to going the shoulder holster route.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Howdy Mr. Hobbles. it sure is great to see you are still making leather goods and I imagine you are also repairing your pistols and targets.

Tony

Automotive lighting Vehicle Font Automotive exterior Darkness

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Mornin Boys,

9UC,
I used to be into fast draw but found it don't work when sitting a horse, so I went to side draw holster when riding my horse or ATV. Sitting or driving, a shoulder holster or side draw is the only way I can get to my weapon if needed, but a seat belt messes up the side draw, so I just go with a shoulder holster. Which holster you use is important.
I can't drive to town without the Wife asking if I have my weapon with, she tells me "Nobody is going to cut my head off, and it's YOUR job to make sure of that". Then this was in our news paper. I'd rather face the bad guys, then my Wife or the guy in the mirror if something happened to her and I didn't/couldn't do nothing to stop it.

Tony,
How ya been?
I'll be glad when spring starts so I can get back to using my targets.

Reactions: Tony1990 and 9UC

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Mr Hobbles, I was looking thru some of the pictures you posted and you have serious but great looking rifles there and the paper target you had of a diamond within a circle not sure the distance but it was some fine shooting.
Which reminds me I need to go to the range this weekend since it has been 2 weeks now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts