Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found an option for the Thunder Ultra Compact 9 and 40 at Traction Grips. Tractiongrips: fit Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro, 40 UC Pro BersaUltra9wtractiongrip.jpg

There does not seem to be alot of input on any one of the 3 Bersa websites I am affiliated with. Maybe there are not many Bersa owners or does everyone just own 380s? I am curious? They seem like awesome guns. I am getting a tremendous response from the CZ and S&W, Ruger and Taurus, Mossberg, Marlin, and DPMS sites but not much from Bersa members. Come alive folks!!;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't see anything much going on here!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I traded my Bersa Thunder 9 U C I had in lay away for a CZ 75 P-07 Duty that came in. It was a rare find and I will get the Bersa next. Congrats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They seem like awesome guns. I am getting a tremendous response from the CZ and S&W, Ruger and Taurus, Mossberg, Marlin, and DPMS sites but not much from Bersa members. Come alive folks!!
Sadly this is what I found. Very little response. But have a boatload from the other sites. They are great guns. Awesome guns.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got a Firestorm Mini 9 which is the same pistol. What are the benefits of those grips over the standard ones?

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I am here, and Happy Happy, Happy and a Bersa pro 45 owner
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum from Texas.

I have fired Bersa 22LR, 32, 380 and the 9mm but never a Bersa 45. How is it to shoot. Good grouping??

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
They seem like awesome guns. I am getting a tremendous response from the CZ and S&W, Ruger and Taurus, Mossberg, Marlin, and DPMS sites but not much from Bersa members. Come alive folks!!
The Bersa's are great little guns worth a lot more than their asking price. Wish there were more responses from the Bersa members.

:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The response has been pitiful. Bersa makes a great gun, but with so little support, I am running with CZ and that is a great gun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think Bersa pistols are under rated and are not widely known. You don't see advertising for them like you do for Glocks, Sigs, SW, etc. Lack of advertising is probably the reason you can get such a great pistol for little money.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mornin michaeld1953,
Have you tried the grips? For $8.79 they might be worth a try, I was wondering what you/anybody that has them, thought of them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Never heard of a Firestorm Mini 9 so don't know.
Firestorm Mini 9 - Bing

It's basically a 9mm UC, that was made by Bersa for Firestorm for several years. It was also duplicated in the 380 (IIRC), 40 and 45 caliber. The parts were interchangeable, including mags. Other than the name mill stamping, the only real difference I saw was the rounded trigger guard. Got to fire the Mini .45 at the range two to three years ago and liked the way it handled, especially being that it was a DA/SA. It was not much different than firing my 9uc, but not as good as my 70 year old USGI Colt 45.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The grips came, Don't think I'll use them.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
They have to be kidding. They even sent it via USPS First Class Mail.....

rofl.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a set of the Traction Grips a while back and really like the feel of the panels when I hold my gun. They are softer and make my gun feel more like it has Hogue or Pachmayr grips, unlike the hard, plastic factory grips from Bersa. In fact, I ordered a second set for another UC-9 I own plus an extra, spare set. It only takes a couple of minutes to install them and they also blend in with the factory grips, looking as if they were part of the original grips rather than add on aftermarket parts. Like someone else here said, at less than $9 (and they pay the shipping) they were worth trying and I can't speak for anyone else here, but I wasn't disappointed. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mornin rachilders,
I was wondering how those grips are holding up for you with cleaning the weapon and all?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts