Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

New member here. I bought the Bersa TPR9 9mm about 4 months ago, new. I've probably put about 500 rounds through it, and taken two private marksmanship lessons. Here has been my experience so far:

1) Fit and feel: I love the feel of it and how it looks.
2) Reliability: Overall it's been quite reliable as far as functionality and feeding/firing ammunition. I think I had one failure to feed or eject once or twice.
3) Accuracy: Here is where I am struggling a bit with my experience with the gun. Compared to the 5-6 other 9 mm guns I've shot (Sig, Glock, S&W), my aim is worse with the Bersa and it seems to be less consistent in accuracy than all the other ones I shot. In all of those cases, I've shot the Bersa more, and I had the two private lessons with it, so the accuracy should be higher than the others.

Is anyone experiencing accuracy problems with their TPR9 or other Bersa 9 mm?

I'd like to keep it or find a solution, but I'm currently looking at making it a back up gun and buying another if I can't find a solution to it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes, I thought I was having a problem with my primary EDC Thunder 9UC. I had it checked by the lady who owns the range I use and she shot a five-shot pattern within two inches near dead center on the target. Seems the problem was me and I was jerking the trigger just slightly. Yes, operator error.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts