Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there, feels a little lonely in here this afternoon. (1:15)

FORUM INFORMATION AND OPTIONS
Users Browsing this Forum
There are currently 1 users browsing this forum. (1 members & 0 guests)
9UC

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Just got off from surfing the net looking for ammo sales specifically for the Bersa 32, that ammo is expensive at most sites. However I did find some 32 ammo at Midway USA for $13.49 per box/50 FMJ by Fiocchi. I have used it before and it is very good ammo. It should arrive here sometime next week.
Tomorrow I hope to go to Cabela's to check out their Holsters and generally just look at all the goodies they have on hand. I wonder if I will see any open carry people there. I must travel in the wrong parts of town since I have yet to see someone open carrying. Nine days into 2016 and not one person with open carry has come into my line of sight.....
Maybe someone that knows how to create a Poll will start one on how many people have been seen opening carrying. It would be great to get some back and forth conversation on some topics here.

Sun Tan.gif

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that it's so pricey. At 9 to 12 a box for 9mm, you'd think you could get a better price on .32 and .380. Less material, less power, but less demand, so higher price. For me the 9mm is the best bang for the buck for target is 124gr FMJs instead of 115s.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Sorry to hear that it's so pricey. At 9 to 12 a box for 9mm, you'd think you could get a better price on .32 and .380. Less material, less power, but less demand, so higher price. For me the 9mm is the best bang for the buck for target is 124gr FMJs instead of 115s.
Yes the demand for 32 ammo is very low from what I can tell, I am not sure if too many people even have 32 cal pistols of any make. Since it is a real good firing pistol I hope to keep enough ammo so that my Bersa 32 does not become a paper weight.
Maybe someone here has a 32 of any make would post what they have and where they get their 32 ammo from I would greatly appreciate it.
danceban.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts