Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The picture of the Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro that I posted in my introduction thread is a 2012 manufactured reverse duo tone. During the 2013 NRA Convention in Houston, I stopped by the Bersa booth. As I was admiring the display pistols, I noticed another reverse duo tone BT9UCP and asked the guy how common those were. He went on to tell me that they only make very few of those per caliber. Just how rare are they? I don't see them hardly anywhere other than the .380s. I picked hers up at Academy Sports in 2012. She liked it for the looks and because it fit her hand and she could manipulate the controls with ease. It is a real sweet shooter and is extremely easy to put a single jagged hole in the 10 ring at 21 feet. This was the only Bersa they had in the display and it was the display model. I happily forked over the $400. Did I stumble on a rare find for a good price or are they more common than the Bersa rep led me to believe?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a UC Pro 45 in regular duo tone. When I first started looking I saw the reverse duo tone and fell in love with it.I looked and looked for one and never found one. I still look every now and again for one in 45 or a 9mm. I see a 380 every once and a while, but never the 45 or 9, new or used. I emailed Bersa and they said they were limited runs special editions. If there are a lot of them out there, the people that have them aren't turning loose of them. I think they would sell really well if they would put them on the market.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went to a gun show a while back with the intent to buy a UC9, I walked the whole show looking for the best price. I saw one reverse duotone and one only. Really liked it, went back to the table and bought it. 391.00 P1000774.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum from the Lone Star State. Glad to have you on board.

Great looking UC9, did you get the 10+1 or 13+1 mag????

:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts