Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the directions for disassembly and assembly of a Bersa Thunder UC Pro .45 to do a detail strip and cleaning? I especially would like to pull the firing pin and clean the channel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone have the directions for disassembly and assembly of a Bersa Thunder UC Pro .45 to do a detail strip and cleaning? I especially would like to pull the firing pin and clean the channel.
Hello gbusmech here I send you a very good post is in Spanish but either way is very graphical and easy to understand even though it is a 9 mm applies perfectly in.40 and.45 hope that you serve you greeting and happy holidays

www.taringa.net/posts/imagenes/7966581/Como-limpiar-tu-bersa-9-mm-y-su-aguja-percutora.html]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. ( I wish I would have paid more attention in spanish class in high school ):confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
your welcome don't worry I lived 4 years in queens new york in the 1980s and I`ve forgotten everything I learned, my daughter is a primary and middle English teacher and students do not mind learning at all, it is something very common in all countries

1 - 4 of 4 Posts