Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this accessory for the BT 380 cc? I put in an order at Optic Planet last year in November and it's still on backorder

·
Registered
1 Posts
RE: Crimson Trace LG-646 for Bersa .380 CC

Has anyone purchased this accessory for the BT 380 cc? I put in an order at Optic Planet last year in November and it's still on backorder
I've been checking on this for quite some time. The CT website had been saying something to the effect that this would be available on about 3/29. Now their website says it's "out of stock".

I sent CT an e-mail on Monday, asking when this would be available. So far they've not responded, which is sort of surprising. I plan on calling CT when I get a chance and speaking with a live person, but I'll probably just get an answer that no one knows - like Beretta kept saying when the Pico went about a year past its scheduled release date ...

I don't understand Crimson Trace - they have several products for Kel-Tec, but not nearly as many for Bersa?! As one who has several Kel-Tec and Bersa firearms, I can't believe that Bersa doesn't sell as well as Kel-Tec!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Leadfoot, Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum from the Lone Star State.
I don't have a Crimson Trace but it does seems strange that they may not be interested in selling their product. Let us know if they contact you.

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
In regards to the Crimson Trace for the Bersa Thunder, I have owned my Bersa for @3 years now and was also looking for a laser grip for a few years. During our local gun show in NY a few years ago, there was a table with the Rep from the Crimson Trace. I was interested in the laser grips, but the price was @$225, so I figured I would wait. The Rep stated that the Bersa model was being fazed out of production. Maybe that's why Optics Planet is having a hard time filling orders. I was able to find one on Optics clearance website DVOR.com. This site appears to sell products that Optics Planet wants to clear out. I purchased a floor model LG-464 for $125. The fit to he frame was good, but the Red laser is sometimes hard to see in bright sun at the range. A light movement while aiming makes the laser dot really move all around on the target at 25 yards.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
In regards to the Crimson Trace for the Bersa Thunder, I have owned my Bersa for @3 years now and was also looking for a laser grip for a few years. During our local gun show in NY a few years ago, there was a table with the Rep from the Crimson Trace. I was interested in the laser grips, but the price was @$225, so I figured I would wait. The Rep stated that the Bersa model was being fazed out of production. Maybe that's why Optics Planet is having a hard time filling orders. I was able to find one on Optics clearance website DVOR.com. This site appears to sell products that Optics Planet wants to clear out. I purchased a floor model LG-464 for $125. The fit to he frame was good, but the Red laser is sometimes hard to see in bright sun at the range. A light movement while aiming makes the laser dot really move all around on the target at 25 yards.
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum from the Lone Star State, glad to have you board Bigclubs.

You said a light movement aiming makes the laser dot really move all around on the target at 25 yards, does that mean it may be difficult to hit what you are aiming at??

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, this my first post to the Forum since becoming a member. Don't know if this is still relevant, or members have found this item to date in stock or not from their sources, , but I have found the Crimson Trace Laser grips for the Bersa Thunder .380 in stock at eCop. You can find them on eBay by just entering Crimson Trace for Bersa .380. They are not cheap, but seem to be available new from this source.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi, this my first post to the Forum since becoming a member. Don't know if this is still relevant, or members have found this item to date in stock or not from their sources, , but I have found the Crimson Trace Laser grips for the Bersa Thunder .380 in stock at eCop. You can find them on eBay by just entering Crimson Trace for Bersa .380. They are not cheap, but seem to be available new from this source.
Welcome on board the Bersa Pistol Forum from Ft. Worth Texas. Glad to have you board.
The original member may have found the Crimson Trace Laser grips for the Bersa Thunder .380 he was looking for however your info may very well help someone else that is also looking for the Crimson Trace Laser grips for their Bersa Thunder .380. And any and all info on all the Bersa pistol is greatly appreciated here.

Thanks and again we are glad to have you with us Marine61.

texas-flag-3594005.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the Bersa Pistol Forum from the Lone Star State, glad to have you board Bigclubs.

You said a light movement aiming makes the laser dot really move all around on the target at 25 yards, does that mean it may be difficult to hit what you are aiming at??

View attachment 551
Sorry, have not replied back, cold weather and being busy kept me off the range. Guess what I am saying is, I need more practice with the laser and working on keeping my hand steady. I was shooting at a standard 12 x 12 target at 12 yards and any movement made the red dot move off center a lot. Just not used to using this setup yet and was only the second time trying it. I was also trying to look down the sights while trying to see where the dot was located on the target to get a feel how the laser compared to the standard sights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts