Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what the two guys in the basket are doing, looks like one is poking the corvette with a stick.
They will bring the last ones out Monday.

Webcam Skydome

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Are they putting a sling around one of the Vets????

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's no way that one guy is getting out of that basket. It looks like the white crane in the back ground is getting ready to hoist one of the Vets up. The news here in Bowling Green said they would do it Monday.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called the plant a few days ago and told them I seen the plastic blowing around, it was real windy at my habitat that day. I asked them if that hole led to the out side, they said yep.
If you look now, you can see a bright light moving around behind the plastic. Someone must be on the outside with the light. That's a BIG sink hole.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The guy in the blue hard hat hooked up the frame to the vet, the guy in the white hard hat never got out of the basket.
Looks like their going to lift it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The guy with the light in now inside the building, he's standing under the vent on the right side. He ain't even getting close to the hole,

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Their lifting it!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They set it back down, ???????
Must be quitting time. We have rain on the way, that can't help.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, that's it for today folks. They tied the guide rope to the wall and are going home. Till tomorrow,, or Monday,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: Tony1990

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Don't know what the two guys in the basket are doing, looks like one is poking the corvette with a stick.
They will bring the last ones out Monday.

Webcam Skydome
Hobbles I could not see what you were talking about. All I got was a picture of a racetrack. I must be doing something wrong.

Tony
:confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mornin Tony,
No, you didn't do anything wrong. After they got the blue one out yesterday morning they added Sky dome 2 (camera14). Both were down all day yesterday. There up now but it's early and the lights are not on yet. I have no idea where they put the second camera, yet. The Vet's that are still down there are buried. This could get interesting.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Here's the latest news story on them. I have heard a few different story's now on TV and the radio. One said only 3 were left. This one says the blue one that was pulled yesterday was the first. Oh well,,,,,,,,

This one SHOWS what is going on.

Yahoo!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Wow that was unreal, watching the floor just open up swallowing all those High cost Vets. That Ruby Red 1993 Vet could even pay off all my debts and get me that BP9cc I have had my eye on.

:cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Press is there, camera's are set up and their throwing the guide ropes down.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mornin Tony,
They still have 5 more to get out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts