1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wake up old thread, dug ya' up cause I got something for new life. Just found this on a Texas gun forum and it pretty well explains why Bersa and other brands are pulling our of the California market., you are not quite dead yet.

Colt Ditching California https://blog.full30.com/colt-ditching-california/

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted "old thread" as you put it on Dec 24. Obviously I'm the only member in this seldom visited forum by anyone that resides in CA. The moderator here is certainly welcome to delete my post.

By the way, if it can happen here it can happen in TX. Watch your back, Obama is still in office with gun control Executive Orders on the way.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I posted "old thread" as you put it on Dec 24. Obviously I'm the only member in this seldom visited forum by anyone that resides in CA. The moderator here is certainly welcome to delete my post.

By the way, if it can happen here it can happen in TX. Watch your back, Obama is still in office with gun control Executive Orders on the way.
I sure hope you are not the only Bersa owner, gun owner, 2nd Amendment lover that is on this Forum. It would be great to have some input from gun owners from the West Coast.
We welcome all California gun owners and believers of the 2nd Amendment and this Great Country.

cowboy.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts