Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video on how to clear gun jams quickly. It may come in handy if you ever get in a situation where you need to use your weapon to protect yourself or family and it jams.

Pistol Malfunction Clearance - YouTube

:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
excellent video. I've watched a several of that guys videos. Solid common sense training fundamentals. We all want to have our guns run flawlessly, and when they don't its really aggravating. Upside to a poorly functioning gun, is it forces you to practice clearing malfunctions. See my recent experience with the Bersa Thunder .380 ! It runs well now, but I got a lot of practice clearing jams, before I got to that point :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Really good video thanks for posting that function works better than what i do now so i will practice it !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for sharing the video, Very good basic principles for folks to remember. Something I have neglected to practice over the years, clearing stoppages and malfunctions. It seems that when they occur, I address them. But thanks for the reminder, It's something I will have to include with my range time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts