Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its been quite awhile. Glad to see some of the old timers still here. My new Bersa Thunder 380 Plus will be coming in today and I already have a project for it. Well I'll keep this short. Glad to be back.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Well, its been quite awhile. Glad to see some of the old timers still here. My new Bersa Thunder 380 Plus will be coming in today and I already have a project for it. Well I'll keep this short. Glad to be back.
Welcome Back Clampit, glad to have you back alive a still going to the range or where ever you practice at.

cowboy.gif

Again Welcome back.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Tony, I was glad to see that you and Hobbles are still on here. After I finished the UC Pro I just couldn't get comfortable with the color. I'm still pissed at the clowns that did the ceracote. That was one fine gun when I got one with the trigger joob,etc.... There is a silver lineing though, my daughter loves it, so now she is the proud owner of the 9. I just got a Thunder 380 Plus, that arrived yesterday. I polished the feed ramp, it now looks like a mirror. Cleaned the heck out of it, so tomorrow I can go get it dirty. The next thing I'm going to do is try to turn the front sight into a night sight. I ordered a tritium insert. That will take while to get here. Can't wait to do that modification. Hang in their and keep your powder dry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts