Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy Thunder 9mm UC on-line. Every site that I go to says they are out of stock. Where can I buy one of these beauties?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have you tried Cabelas? They have them and should be able to handle an online transaction.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at Cabelas - you can't actually buy on-line; you have to call M-F. Also they are kind of pricey - $400+ particularly since Buds Gun Shop last sold what I want for $260. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you checked Gunbroker? Just make sure you do business with a seller that has a lot of positive feedback. Just checked-found 2 NIB on Gunbroker!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gunbroker and bersa

Right - I did find one 9mm UC NIB so I'm keeping my eye on that. Thanks for the heads up. Still can't believe with all the dealers online with their own websites that none have any Bersa inventory except for 380's.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Firestorm

I see that now; thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look under Firestorm, same gun.
Very true, except for the Firestorm 1911s which are not made by Bersa.
And while the FS Mini line is the same thing except for different bling as the UC line of Bersa the prices seem to differ for a comparable pistol.

To OP, If you can not find one soon. Please don't give up. Bersas are the rare find. They are great pistols for a bargain price.
Currently own the BT HC 9mm Pro, and for just under 400. You would think 550 or better was paid. Tremendous warranty coverage, just cant say enough about them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking to buy Thunder 9mm UC on-line. Every site that I go to says they are out of stock. Where can I buy one of these beauties?
Hard to find for sure...popular for a reason!

I got mine at THE EXCHANGE...Online Gun Deals - Home
9mm UC is $375 and they had them in stock tonight as I write this...

I have only about 100+ rounds through mine, but it is sweet for sure so far, not a single misfire or any issues.

Good luck in finding yours!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did you see a Thunderstorm 1911?

(AFAIK) Thunderstorm is a brand that Eagle import used for Bersa pistols in the USA. Right now the only models they have (old stock I guess) are 380 and 22 with the old Bersa format. All the others are branded Bersa.

There's a Thunderstorm revolver but I have no idea where it's made. Bersa hasn't made revolvers in a very long while. And I'm not completely sure they ever did.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I'm not completely sure they ever did.......That is a very long while

RCG

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I looked at Cabelas - you can't actually buy on-line; you have to call M-F. Also they are kind of pricey - $400+ particularly since Buds Gun Shop last sold what I want for $260. Thanks for the reply.
Never bought online. How does that $260 come out whence all the shipping and FFL requirements are met?
Eli :smt1099

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got mine in early 2009 for $350 at a local store in DFW. best 9mm I've ever handled, so well made. Not a polish piece but has been flawless in operation and shoots dead straight.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where did you see a Thunderstorm 1911?

(AFAIK) Thunderstorm is a brand that Eagle import used for Bersa pistols in the USA. Right now the only models they have (old stock I guess) are 380 and 22 with the old Bersa format. All the others are branded Bersa.

There's a Thunderstorm revolver but I have no idea where it's made. Bersa hasn't made revolvers in a very long while. And I'm not completely sure they ever did.
actually they are Firestorm 1911s, & are made by MetroArms in the Phillippines. i believe the Firestorm revolvers are mady by Armscor.

there are older Firestorm 1911s still around made by Llama in Spain. i'd avoid those.

TB

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seek and ye shall find... there are Bersa's out there to buy. :smt1099

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will sell you mine - send me a PM and we will work out the details.

Charlie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gallery of Guns has Bersa guns in stock. I bought a Thunder 9 UC PRO from them last week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts