Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had noted a post a while back where someone was having issues with grips coming loose on the BT380cc. Mine started coming loose after some range use. I used a little loctite blue on the screw threads and it has been perfect ever since. This is a great little gun for the money. Feels good in the hands, shoots well, is accurate and dependable. Good for front pocket carry in pocket holster. Can't ask anymore than that. Hats off to Bersa firearms for a good design! :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's the proven cure. Had the same problem with my first BT380 several years back, the Blue Loctite was the fix.

Reactions: imarangemaster

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Is the loctite blue the one that does not dry as hard as concrete ???? It has been a very long time since I have used Loctite on anything, and remember the color indicated if you can undo it or it is lock for all times.

Entertainment Font Art Event Display device

·
Registered
242 Posts
Blue is the lesser locking of the two and is the one to use. Not not use the Red locktite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to clean the screws and screw holes with a cotton Q-Tip, and as recently advised, only apply to the screw itself.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I made the mistake of using industrial grade red Locktite on the screw in bart of a California AR15 bullet button. Even heat did not release it. Had to drill and pry to get it apart. Fortunately the replacement was only $15, but what a PITA! I use blue on lots of stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts