Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black rubber wrap around grips for the Thunder .380 seem to have vanished from the face of the Earth. Does anyone know where there are any?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I assume you are talking about the finger groove ones right? Not listed on Condors Flight and listed as out of stock on Bersa.com. Both the OD green and pink are available. I have the Combat and really like the feel of the grip, hopefully the black ones become available again for you.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Black rubber wrap around grips for the Thunder .380 seem to have vanished from the face of the Earth. Does anyone know where there are any?
It may be that you will have to get Olive Green rubber wrap around grips, then you can tell everyone that you just got a new Combat 380 pistol.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Interchangable" in regard to what?! How is a mag interchangable except for changing out the mag as per normal operation? That, IMO, seems a weird term. The 7 and 8 round mags I have work fine. I haven't shot more than about 300 rds through them but all seem to be OK. I'd guess a 9 round mag would be the same, just a tad longer. So what? Kinda confusing...

·
Registered
14 Posts
"Interchangable" in regard to what?! How is a mag interchangable except for changing out the mag as per normal operation? That, IMO, seems a weird term. The 7 and 8 round mags I have work fine. I haven't shot more than about 300 rds through them but all seem to be OK. I'd guess a 9 round mag would be the same, just a tad longer. So what? Kinda confusing...
I'm going to assume you posted this under the wrong thread but I'm pretty sure I was involved in the thread you are talking about. The different count magazines are listed as not being able to be used on different models per Bersa. I.E. The 8-round BT380 CC/Combat mag wouldn't work in the standard BT380 and are listed as not interchangeable. Some testing by people who own multiple models has found this to not be true, other than the obvious difference between the BT380 Plus and all other models.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought grips for my t380 and bt22 at Midway USA. They have 3finger indents on the front but do not cover the rear of the grip. I really like them. When you grab the gun these grips put your hand into the proper place automatically. No re gripping necessary. Installs by removing the two grip screws.
Cost less than $25 plus shipping.
I tried grip sleeves and did not like them but use one on my bt380cc as the above grips don't fit the cc model.
PS After 350 roundsi I finallybroke in my cc where it feeds,ejects, and shoots great!i

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was just on the MidWay USA site last night and the three finger grips for the BT were in stock for $22. Look like a nice set of grips. Ordered them for myself.
BillyBee1

Sent from my iPhone using Outdoor Forums

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I was just on the MidWay USA site last night and the three finger grips for the BT were in stock for $22. Look like a nice set of grips. Ordered them for myself.
BillyBee1

Sent from my iPhone using Outdoor Forums
I think I will check out MidWay USA and see if they have the combat (olive green) grips for my BT380. Last time I checked they were $32.00 plus shipping. After all these years of great service my BT380 needs a little face lift and the combat grips should do it.

yup.gif

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
No luck with Midway USA on the Combat 380 grips but I will keep a looking. Thanks.

:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts