Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to access Bersa's web site ( www.bersa.com ) but have not been able to get on it for 2 days now. Has anyone heard anything about a problem with their site.

Thanks

:confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Works just fine for me?

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep I agree, working fine on my end.
Thanks I did get on yesterday and was able to check the price on the Bersa 380 Combat pistol grips and to see if it would fit on my BT 22LR pistol. I changed my BT380 grips with the wrap around grips of the Firestorm 380 a while back and like the feel of it. It feeds like it is made for my hand.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

The one on the left is mine and the one on the right is from a Bersa ad.

:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
OK, Tony 1990 You seem to know about the BT 22lr. Heres my Q. I want a Gun that will eat mostly CCI standard ammo I have a Ruger 22/45 that eats anything i mean anything. I 'm so close to ordering a BT 22lr I just love Bersa's great guns. I have a BT UC 45 and BT 22lr in my cart ready to buy, I'm good with guns so if i need to do some fine tuning to make them work better i can, but I need them to work to start with.....
I have a good friend that has a Ruger SR22 that we can't get it to cycle on anythnig but min mags ONLY we can't seen to get it to work with other ammo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts