Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a 9mm uc pro on order for about 4 months here in the buffalo, ny area...
Can anyone let me know if its that hard to get in other areas????

Tim

Reactions: Tony1990

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I have had a 9mm uc pro on order for about 4 months here in the buffalo, ny area...

Tim
Welcome on board kj1611.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your resposes Texas what great place to live.....

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts

Tim
Tim 4 Months seems like a long time to wait for your order to come in. However Bersa does not make the same model guns year round. I am told they make a certain number of several models and when that run is completed they start on other models, which may be why your order is delayed. Since I have never ordered any guns I can not be sure why your guns delayed but it seems they should have told you it would delayed and why. Here in Texas I just go to the Gun Store and pick out the one I like out of all the guns on display. After a back ground check and with payment I have a new gun. Which is one reason why I am in Texas now.

:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's not uncommon for a gun like Bersa to be on order For a very long time. You might be better off looking at the big online stores. Buds guns, impact guns or gallery of guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts