Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order a new gun Bersa thunder ultra compact 3.25 to CC i'm a bite big around the middle so my question is it going to stick out or will it conceal ok with my shirt over it how dose it work for others? I like the gun alot even if it stick out i will winter carrier..

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I just order a new gun Bersa thunder ultra compact 3.25 to CC i'm a bite big around the middle so my question is it going to stick out or will it conceal ok with my shirt over it how dose it work for others? I like the gun alot even if it stick out i will winter carrier..

Tim
Tim unless you are really built like a PEAR you should be OK. I am 5ft 5 and 170 lbs and carry a Bersa Thunder 380 without any problems. However I do use a flat mag plate. In the summer I do have to make sure I wear a large T-shirt and not a form fitting T-shirt. The BT 380 is larger as per the specification sheet. Barrel is longer 3.50 to 3.25, Length is longer 6.6 to 6.5, Height is greater 4.9 to 4.75 however the width is less 1.3 to 1.45. Over all it is 6 of one or half a dozen of the other. Great choice you made. Post a picture when you get your new toy.
:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Tony1990 for your input, No i'm not a pear but i'm 5'11 275lbs some hanging over the belt. yes my LGS called to let me know it came in today i will be going tomorrow to my LGS.
I'd like to see this forum more active.
do you have #1or#2 i'm ]looking to get one i think #1 Gun barrel Font Trigger Gun accessory Air gun

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I have the #2 model, the #1 is not the Bersa 380 combat model. I am not sure which model it is unless I compare the picture with Beras's 2013 catalog.
I too would like a more active board provided it is about guns, ammo, shooting at the range, carrying and anything relating to guns. Some of the other boards I am on are like being on Face book and I seldom get on them anymore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts