Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many tries to get the bersa 9mm to feed wolf reliably failed. Every mag one empty case would get stuck in the chamber and next loaded round would smash into it. Getting annoying but hopefully it's just the cheap wolf steel case ammo being the culprit. I haven't tried other ammo yet to compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
I tried Wolf steel in a Browning High Power and sever S&W 9mm (469, 6906, and 59), and NONE would feed the ammo reliably. The only 9mm I have that would feed it is my Glock 19. It eats anything....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Morning Boys,
I have only shot brass, never steel case. I have "HEARD" that steel case ammo will not expand in the chamber and give it a good seal like brass does. But you say every mag will have at least one case that would get stuck in the chamber. That means that the rest feed fine, so that's not be the problem. I have had a few weapons that FTF or stove pipe, I fixed them by polishing the feed ramp and/or adjusting the mag lips. But then you say it's only with steel case ammo, so I wouldn't worry about doing that.
Other than not using steel case ammo, I don't know what to say.

Let us know what you find out.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
If you are still into steel ammo, Academy has a sale on Monarch 9mm steel ammo 115ga FMJ for $8.99/box 50.

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts