Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, im new here and have a question id like to throw out to you all... I have a fairly new Thunder 380 that came with the 7 rounder with finger rest, it has a metal follower, and 6 view holes on the side. I already had a spare mag with the identical magazine body, a plastic follower, and no finger rest with 7 view holes on the sides, it says bersa 380 on the side same as the one that came with my pistol new. It looks like a CC model mag but fits perfectly in my regular Thunder 380. I was wondering if it will work ok in my pistol....Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hello everyone, im new here and have a question id like to throw out to you all... I have a fairly new Thunder 380 that came with the 7 rounder with finger rest, it has a metal follower, and 6 view holes on the side. I already had a spare mag with the identical magazine body, a plastic follower, and no finger rest with 7 view holes on the sides, it says bersa 380 on the side same as the one that came with my pistol new. It looks like a CC model mag but fits perfectly in my regular Thunder 380. I was wondering if it will work ok in my pistol....Thanks
Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum from The Lone Star State.

It does sound like the Magazine is from the BT380CC which is a 8 round magazine and if it is it will work in your BT380. However test it on the range to be sure it works before you trust it. Good luck.
:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sure is hard to locate spare mags for these pistols right now, does anyone know where they are in stock?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have seen most magazines for bersa on ebay. just not the 380 plus 15 rounder .
good luck and welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
240 Posts
I might get in trouble for this but I got some ProMag magazines from Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts, Bulk Ammo and Rifle Accessories - Palmetto State Armory a while back. I have had NO problems with them. I got some for my Bersa and for my Ruger LCP. They've preformed without issue. Some say they're junk and others say they won't use ProMag, but I can't say I have had any problems. They are made just like the OEM mags and are about 1/2 the price ($18 for the Bersa instead of $35). So if you just want range mags, I'd say give 'em a try.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It sure is hard to locate spare mags for these pistols right now, does anyone know where they are in stock?
MecGAr makes an 8 round mag for the BT380 which costs about $10 less than the factory mags. I have 3 of them and they work perfectly. Two of them are used as my carry mags: one in the gun and one for a spare. ProMag also makes mags for the BT380, they cost under $20. So far the ones I have work just fine too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Let Bersa Sales know that you want a couple. It took me several months to get a couple of spares. I got both 7 and 9 round models. I just had to be patient. If you buy a Pro-Mag and it gives you trouble, just use it at the range to save wear on the factoty issued magazine(s).
Also, have you checked at Condor's Flight? They seem to be a primary source for Bersa accessories. Your one-stop shop for all things Bersa and Firestorm
Good Luck.
Oh, and Welcome Aboard from the GunShine State.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts