Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new BT 380 CC for my wife and we used it at the range for the first time today. Major problem: the Sellier & Bellot 92 gr ammo was not feeding properly and the cartridges jammed in the slide every 2-3 shots. No problem with the Corbon 80 gr DPX ammo . What are the forum members recommendations?

Thank you

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My wife's Bersa cc seems to prefer lighter, round nosed bullets, once you get about 500 rounds through the gun it shouldn't be very picky.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What ammo does your wife use for her CC. The S&B 92 gr was a FMJ.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What ammo does your wife use for her CC. The S&B 92 gr was a FMJ.
Thanks for the reply.
Defense she uses federal hydrashock 90 gr. target she shoots remington 88gr. jhp's the gun has about 2000 rds through it now and hasn't had a ftf or fte in about 1700 I would estimate

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1 on Corbon for your defense round. I've put at least 60, 80gr. DPX through my wife's Thunder 380 and that's what it stays loaded with. I also have used Golden Sabre's without issue. For target, I've run both Winchester White Box and Remington UMC with no problems.(Both WalMart rounds)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was getting alot of jams in my thunder as well

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've put 370 rounds through my BT380 and have shot Remington Green Box, S&B, MagTechs, Georgia Arms bulk, and Cor Bon DPX. The only ammo that my gun did not like was the S&B (rounds 50-100 through this gun). I had 3 FTF malfunctions in 50 rounds. No malfunctions of any kind with any of the other ammo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts