Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks I'm new here but not to firearms. I had a heck of a time breaking this down and getting it back together. It' basically the same as the Makarov and I never had this problem with them. Haven't fired it yet....just broke it down to clean the factory oil and lube the slide grooves as I do on all new semi autos that I get. Has anyone else experienced this. I really do want to keep this pistol. Any thoughts or advice? :confused: Regards Dick

·
Registered
62 Posts
Bersa are easy to remove and replace the slide . Make sure recoil spring tight end down barrel set other end of recoil spring at 12 o'clock Put slide on spring lower and push back as far as possible and slide will set down in place . Always make sure mag removed. when R&R slide

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Bersa are easy to remove and replace the slide . Make sure recoil spring tight end down barrel set other end of recoil spring at 12 o'clock Put slide on spring lower and push back as far as possible and slide will set down in place . Always make sure mag removed. when R&R slide
Good advice from Bersastud, the Bersa is a great little gun so if you keep it clean and use good ammo, you can have a great time shooting several thousand rounds at your favorite range. That is if you don't aim to use it as your carry gun only.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Saw this cleaning video several times and believe it is one of the better ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts