Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you didn't know. Their is another Bersa board on internet. . Can't I feel have to many to visit

Its called Bersa Chat Forum been around several years also.

Have twice the Bersa fun with 2 boards to visit

·
Registered
242 Posts
In case you didn't know. Their is another Bersa board on internet. . Can't I feel have to many to visit Its called Bersa Chat Forum been around several years also.

Have twice the Bersa fun with 2 boards to visit

I'm glad to see that "admin" allows open discussion and/or reference to other forums. I found Bersa Chat when it was under the original name of "Bersa Talk" right after I bought my first Bersa Thunder 380 several years ago. I use the handle VSPA, for Vietnam Security Police Assn. on the BC site. Now, let's make it three times the fun, Bersa Firearms Forum, Bersa Firearms Forum I also use it under the handle of 9UC. I use all three sites, but prefer the smaller forums like this one and would like to see this site grow but not get so big that it looses it personal touch. I check it daily and post when I think I have something to add.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm glad to see that "admin" allows open discussion and/or reference to other forums. I found Bersa Chat when it was under the original name of "Bersa Talk" right after I bought my first Bersa Thunder 380 several years ago. I use the handle VSPA, for Vietnam Security Police Assn. on the BC site. Now, let's make it three times the fun, Bersa Firearms Forum, Bersa Firearms Forum I also use it under the handle of 9UC. I use all three sites, but prefer the smaller forums like this one and would like to see this site grow but not get so big that it looses it personal touch. I check it daily and post when I think I have something to add.
After seeing the post on the other board I went looking and here I am

1 - 3 of 3 Posts