Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Boys & Girls,
I am making a new holster and this one is a little longer then the rest of mine. The mag release hits where the belt clip in sewn on and it is stiff there. I'm a little worried that it might release the mag. So, before I sew it up, I was wondering if anyone has filed down the ridges on the mag release? It looks like an easy job but I was wondering if anyone done it and had any problems after??

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, that was a wasted worry. It turned out to be an easy fix. Instead of using my dremel to take the ridges off the mag release. I took some of the leather out of the holster. I also cut 1/2 inch off the bottom of the holster to make it shorter. My barrel is now 3/16 inch inside the holster. I'm letting the glue dry and thinkin a little before I sew it up.

Reactions: Tony1990

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hobbles, that is a great looking holster you made there but the strap used to secure the 9 uc in the holster may be great while riding one of your horses however does it pose a problem during conceal carry ?? or does it just take a little getting use to.....

cowboy.gif

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evenin Tony,
That one is my cross draw open carry. My CC carry's are shoulder holsters.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

1 - 7 of 7 Posts