Bersa Pistol Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a very nice video of a Bersa Thunder 380 Plus in action for anyone that has not tried one. A great view of what a shooter sees when firing.
:cool:

Bersa Thunder 380 PLUS - YouTube

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like it! Looking at this video kinda makes me wish I'd bought the 'Plus' model instead of the 'CC' model. Better sights, thicker grips make a difference, IMO. Oh well ....

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a double stack Beretta m84. One of the reasons that I bought the Bersa BT380 was because I thought that the wide frame is a bit too wide for my fat torso to effectively conceal at my waste. You skinny guys might fare better with the fat gun.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I can conceal a Glock 26 and G19 (double stack) 9mm's and a Glock G30sf double stack .45 without issue in IWB leather holster(s) and/or Remora clipless IWB holsters. I'm 6'3" 180#. Not particularly skinny, but my height gives me an advantage in some areas. Plus ..... I'm OLD!!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skinny?? at 5'6" and 176 lbs, I am not skinny. Sure would love to lose 30 lbs......

;)

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can conceal a Glock 26 and G19 (double stack) 9mm's and a Glock G30sf double stack .45 without issue in IWB leather holster(s) and/or Remora clipless IWB holsters. I'm 6'3" 180#. Not particularly skinny, but my height gives me an advantage in some areas. Plus ..... I'm OLD!!!! :eek:
I guess I should be about 6" tall and not 5'6" at 176 lbs.....

:cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I guess I should be about 6" tall and not 5'6" at 176 lbs.....
I lost 45 lbs in 2010 on Nutrisystem. I now just took sugar out of my diet (no Cokes or sodas since 2010 and cut down on cookies, etc.) and feel that is the biggest component. Nutrisystem limits portion size and takes sugar, cholesterol, sodium and fats outta your diet. Limit portions and keep (mainly) sugar and the other stuff out and save yourself some $$$$! Although that won't make Terry Bradshaw and that Jillian broad happy!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts