Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I need some help making a decision. I've been asked to be a moderator on a brand specific gun forum, and, well, I don't know nothin 'bout no moderatin'. On the one hand, I do love the brand in question and would like to see the board develop beyond where it is now. On the other hand, as stated, I don't know nothin 'bout no moderatin'. Then on the OTHER other hand, I am a fairly fart smeller, er, smart feller, so I reckon I could figger it out.

What to do, what to do.

Anybody have any experience moderating a forum? Words of wisdom? Good cookie recipes?

Thanks in advance, y'all.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I can not help you with your Moderator problem but if you want some advice...... Buy Ammo - Ammo - Ammo- ETC........:cool:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can not help you with your Moderator problem but if you want some advice...... Buy Ammo - Ammo - Ammo- ETC........:cool:
Tony, truer words have seldom been spoken! Only problem is everybody's out!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Walmart is still selling ammo but they don't put very much stock on the selves. I guess they don't want people to buy all of it at one time. In my travels I stop off at any Walmart that is close by to check on their ammo stock. I prefer the PMC 380 ammo but I have not found any lately and the online web sites I checked are out of the PMC 380. I have gotten some Remington 380HP at Walmart at $34.98 for a box of 100. The last PMC 380 ammo I got was $15.00 for a box of 50 FMJ so the price was not to bad.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not too much luck around here (south central PA) in finding calibers I need. Some .45 and .357 Sig, no 9mm or .223 though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tony, truer words have seldom been spoken! Only problem is everybody's out!
The only thing available around here ( fishin hick ) for pistols is the high priced 25 round boxes of self defense ammo.

Map World Font Slope Diagram

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Yes the cost of ammo is high and getting higher that is why I am stocking up on .22LR ammo. My guns are for my protection however I do love to shoot my guns at the range so I am using my Bersa Firestorm 22LR mostly now. The look and feel of the Bersa Firestorm 22LR is very close to my Bersa Thunder 380 so I get the enjoyment of shooting for a much lower cost.

:cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Take the job its fun,headache at times , but rewarding . You just have to keep threads on subject . If drifts like this one need to put back on course and remind them to stay on that subject . If a person breaks the rules depending on your admin. You can give a warning time out or by by with a ban.

Now use you power and put this one back on track :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much does it pay? Vacation time? Bennies? Do they provide you with your very own whip? and how about the keys to the spanking machine? Do you get a set of keys?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pay is terrible you buy whip and after 6 mo you get key to the spanking machine . Good part is women members throw themselfs at you . They love men with power and keys to spanking machine

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Woman throw themselves at you if you have this job!!!!! How does one get this type of GIG???????..

:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Keith4001r did you take the other job as Moderator and doing double duty here ????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts